Information may be collected, stored and used when you visit our website and use it, any information collected will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
LBS Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, this policy will be dated for you to ascertain when the policy was last reviewed.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Delivery address information
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• IP address
• Browser type
• Length of visit
• Number of page views
• Shopping history
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Analyse and profile your shopping preferences
• Internal record keeping.
• Use the information to improve our products and services.
• Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties. In particular we will carry out searches with credit reference agencies.
We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to